Health conditions can be treated successfully in Sydney with herbal medicine and nutritional changes, along with a regime suitable for each individual.
Here are a few of the conditions we see on a regular basis at the Clinic in Greenacre, Sydney.
- Weight loss, food intolerance, muscle gain
- Skin rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis
- Hormonal imbalances, peri and post menopause, polycystic ovarian disease, endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual pain and tension
- Asthma, allergies, hayfever, eczema, sinus issues
- Fatigue, tiredness, apathy and general disharmony: not feeling quiet right from unknown causes
- Crohns, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis and other digestive conditions
- Children – ADHD, autism, fussy eaters, recurrent illness, bed wetting, allergies and ear infections
- Elderly conditions: joint stiffness, pain from unknown causes
- Arthritis in all forms, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid and osteo-arthritis
- Prostate, sexual dysfunction
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Fertility issues male and female
- Depression - you have not been happy for some time
- Cholesterol and how to avoid heart disease
- Dementia, poor concentration, vagueness and memory loss
PLEASE read the following before considering booking your appointment.
You are advised that in booking an appointment you are reserving your Naturopath Tammy Safi's time exclusively for your treatment.
Should you have to change your appointment to another time or another day or cancel it for any reason, you will need to ring (02)9709 4265 up to 2 business days prior, otherwise a cancellation fee will be charged.
In booking an appointment you agree to honor an invoice for charges incurred due to cancellation.